What I like about you, my dear Wesley is that at 2 years and 3 months old, you:
- Sing your very own theme song when you are playing on the playground “duh duh daaah”
- Make goofy faces all. the. time.
- Never give up. Man, you are persistent. Albeit at times an exhausting trait, I know as you grow, it will take you far in the world.
- Tell very animated stories, full of energy and hand-motions
- Have ridiculously crazy hair almost every second of the day. Thankfully you are still young enough for it to be super cute.
- Are not afraid. Again, sometimes this is exhausting (but thankfully not resulting in any serious injuries), but I know nothing will hold you back.
- Notice when someone is sad, like your brother, and try to comfort and love that person. Besides all the strength, there is also a softness to you.
- Are smart, despite the fact you like to mask your intelligence with goofiness.
- Make this scrunched up, intense pain face when you get on the sidewalk for chalk outlines. Although not painful at all, you look like it is and that makes me smile.
- Love full force, all out, just like most of the things you do on a daily basis.
These are just a few, sweet boy. I hope and pray that as you grow taller and bigger than me, you stay as cool, energetic, and special as you are now. Just tone it down a little at time though because I want to stay safe, and let me just be honest here, out of jail, as the years go on.