As some of you know, Thomas’s Grandmother passed away almost two weeks ago, and I thank you all for your love, prayers, phone calls, texts, food, and even potted plants. You are wonderful people to us! I want to write a memory/tribute blog post of Grandmama but I have not found the time or energy quite yet. I want to do it justice, so I have just decided to wait until time allows for a quality reflection. I don’t want our blog to be too silent though, so I thought I would post a picture that we found when going through some photo albums to find images to remember her by.
I am totally not sure what I love most about this picture. Any of the following could take top accolades
- The food on his face
- The belt
- His hand on his hip
- The pride he has in his Lego tower
- Those curtains in the background
- That Thomas still plays with Legos and I could very well take a replica photo almost any day
- The the cow lick in the front side of his hair
- That my boys have taken pictures just like this one
- That my boys look just. like. him.